Creamed Potato Soup-No Salt
|Creamed Potato Soup|
3 medium, potatoes
1 small onion, cut into small pieces
One clove garlic, minced
3 green onions, chopped
Two cans chicken broth (no salt added)
1 cup skim milk
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. white pepper
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1. Peel potatoes and cut into two each.
2. Put the potatoes, onion, green onions, garlic in a saucepan.
3. Pour the broth and cover.
4. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
5. Process the potatoes mixture in a blender to produce a smooth puree.
6. Combine pureed mixture with skim milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
7. Stir until blended.
8. Serve hot or chilled.
Exchange 85 calories
diabetic recipes,chicken recipes,meat recipes,beef recipes,vegetables recipes,recipes,special diets,low sodium,calories